Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Christmas!


This is a really talented little girl singing about her dad.  I don't know if you have ever heard of her, her name is Rhema Marvanne.
Enjoy! 


I know, more Christmas?  It's February. I guess I'm really addicted to Christmas! Also, I have some pictures to share! Speaking of Christmas, I was watching Psych today (it was a Christmas episode) and I learned some things about Jesus! Like the three wise men didn't see Jesus until he was two. It was actually around April when Jesus was born.  Alright I already knew all that, but I thought it was kinda cool that a show like Psych ( if you have ever watched it you know what I mean :) has times where they talk about God. Well, here are the pictures!
Audrey and I made Strawberry Ornaments for our  friends. I also gave them really cute bottle cap magnets that Hillary makes, and some candy!

Me, Joey, Makenna

These were really cool snacks at our church Christmas party. That cup is really chocolate!


Aaron, one of the boys from church showed us how to do some cool things with the camera.

we took a flash light and traced people with it!
   
Joey made this one for me.

Well, that's all folks 




1 comment:

  1. This was all so supah fun! I like the picture of us three Erin. :)

    ReplyDelete