Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland

The day after Valentine's day we woke up to a winter wonderland!  It was so much fun to watch the snow fall all over.  It was like God was sprinkling powder sugar all over Prineville, but it sure didn't taste like it. :) So, since February 15th 'till now (the 24th) it hasn't stopped snowing!  I wake up to blue skies and puffy white clouds out my window facing the south, and then cloudy grey skies out my window facing the north,  and then comes the snow.  We haven't had snow like we had the 15th.  It pretty much snows and stops and snows and stops and leaves on the ground a little frosty layer of white.  Here are some pictures from the 15th!

the streets and houses laden with snow
a little bird in the snow.


a little bird looking at the snow.
  
taking a picture through my window of the courthouse with all the snow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice pictures. Did you ever lose power? I thought I heard something about that?

    ReplyDelete