Friday, March 4, 2011

Once upon a time

                           I hope you like the music. Play it while you read to make it more dramatic!!!


Once upon a time...  One of my favorite things to hear.  As people say you are what you eat, you also are what you read.  I am classic, adventurous, mysterious, bold, afraid of nothing... at least that's what I am when I read.  In the real world not so much.  I drew this picture with 'Once upon a time' as its theme.  I hope you like it.  
It's all fairy tale!! Except for the roller coaster at the bottom.  Just think Disneyland?

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon.. oh, underneath a magic moon.
Off to never land!
Little Red Riding Hood
Once upon a time...

6 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool! Did you do this in your art class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It was my home work. My teacher gave us the option of a shading project our black and white project. As you can see I chose black and white. I can't wait to see you!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I can't wait to see you tooo! Do you know yet how long you're staying? Email me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of the Peter Pan music with the wonderfully magical picture. Very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! These are so creative! I really love them! I always am amazed at those who can draw...that is definitely not my gift!

    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete